Demeter: Goddess of good crops


Demeter is also the symbol of the Bio dynamic organisation.

Demeter is first and foremost a goddess of the earth, with dominion over the fruits and riches of the fields. She is especially a goddess of the corn. She presides over the harvest and the labour that attends to it. Her symbol is an ear of corn, and her temples were called Megara.

Goddess of the earth and it's plants, of fertility and harvest.Grant that as I grow and develop my garden, husband my plants, animals and pets, that they grow, are nurtured and protected as best can be.
Give me the strength to adjust to the seasons, neither too rigid nor too pliable, and the ability to change and adapt to life.
Assist me in respecting and communing with nature.
For more information have a look at Neil's website